Saturday, July 16, 2011

And the Winner is...

Okay Okey Dokey...
Awards' finally over and guess what?
NotJustOk bagged the Best Music Blog award...agen! I'll show 'em next year...Yes we will...
Nigerian Blog of the Year was...a bit of a long shot tho...
The winner deserves it ya? Ya!

F9M's a one man's army and I....shi...*writer's block*...I forget wat I wanted to say...
Anywho, me's saying a very big THANK YOU! to all you guys who nominated F9M in the nomination phase... And an even bigger one (THANK YOU!) to you guys that voted! Even those of us who would have liked to participate but didn't...I appreciate you guys maehn!!! *Teary eyed*

We's gonn be bigger next year maehn! I promise...
In case u haven't joined the F9M family online, u can do one of z following:

Like the F9M Facebook Fan Page;

Join the F9M Facebook Group; (South Shout to Koboko tha Chiefwhip)

Follow nedJamez on Twitter

and if u's up to it or good looking...kiddin,

Friend nedJamez (Chinedum Okerengwor) on Facebook
I finally put ma pic on me online accounts...shish

July's like z month I made z post on F9M! Guess it'll F9M's birthday real soon...Expect something special!

Holla,
nedJamez.

No comments:

Post a Comment