Friday, November 25, 2011

Eva - The GIGO E.P

yeah yeah I kno I'm four, no five, friggin days late on this... A big fan for zat matter...
After all the waiting n anticipating...Late zis I'm posting...That's not me trying, to rhyming...jus jonsing, while typing...I need slapping, cos me can't be stopping...*POW*

DOWNLOAD The GIGO E.P (single file bout 40MB)


(DOWNLOAD Track by track)

DOWNLOAD Garbage in (Ehhh) ft Xvol (prod. by Bigfoot of Mircworx)

DOWNLOAD Hottie (prod. by Sossick

DOWNLOAD High (prod. by Gray Jon'z)

DOWNLOAD Crazy (Saucekid skit)

DOWNLOAD Crazy ft Saucekid (prod. by Gray Jon'z)

DOWNLOAD I Done did it (prod. by Sossick)

DOWNLOAD Never Say Goodbye (prod. by Gray Jon'z & Ese Peters)

DOWNLOAD Down low ft Shank (prod. by Tintin)

DOWNLOAD Garbage Out (Your Fada) ft Basket Mouth, Chigurl and Ikechukwu (prod. by Tintin)


I no go talk too much sef, if u sabi som'tin, u go fly download all of them...
U won't regret it... nedJamez sez so!
Holla

No comments:

Post a Comment