Tuesday, September 27, 2011

C-max - I don show + Amazing ft SpydamanC-max - I don show + Amazing ft Spydaman

DOWNLOAD I don show

DOWNLOAD Amazing ft Spydaman

"I remain and am as ever constantly working to deliver and satisfy fans
worldwide. I know the Nigerian Hiphop/rap scene has grown impressively over
the last decade, and the introduction of fresh ideas, talent, new and
original vocals are on the menu and top of my agenda. My most recent Mission
working on 'SOLOLOQUIES' fresh is doing well, thanks to my fans and my
support network and yes aint no stopping me now SUPER!!!!!!"
*Then....*

Born in bustling Lagos State in Nigeria I have always had a passion and
interest in music. My most memorable influences are top rap, hip hop, hi
life and drum and bass artistes accross genres over the 70's, 80's and 90's.


With a passion and zest for the arts, a love for music and rap hip hop tunes
and after spending some time as supporting artiste and background for other
big names, I moved into and continue to write and arrange my own vocals

*Along the Way......*

I joined a choir at 14, wrote my first song in 1996, recorded my first song
in 2000 and my first single 'Oya' released in 2003 was a hit on local radio
stations.
I have feautured in collabs with, Dougle six of (m.i.p),Shailoque, 01, Bj,
Horus, Young Dinero and Sain going on to tour the country with David G in
2009.
I have developed my own niche influenced by big names on the American hip
hop, rhythm and blues, jazz, soul and rap scene and as I have toured, played
gigs and spent more time in the recording studio, i found a time when ''the
flow was tight, the swag was rite, i enjoyed the scene, the talent and
finally knew there was no stopping me'

No comments:

Post a Comment